- New items and shipments in excess of a certain valuation are subject to duties
- Electrical appliances must not be shipped with original packing
- Limited quantities of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products may be allowed
- Only one of each item allowed, additional items subject to payment of duties
- Firearms and ammunition
- Drugs and narcotics
- Pornographic material
- Foodstuffs and live plants
NOTES: Customs clearance process takes approximately 4-5 weeks in Guayaquil and approximately 2 weeks in Quito.
Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.